stat counters

March 28, 2012

EzineArticles and Adsense, Google Adsense Terms and Conditions

Today I wanted to write a short post about a problem I recently had. I started an account with EzineArticles and published my first article. After publishing my article, the adsense code was automatically generated for my article. The problem that I am having, is that under Google's terms and conditions, a person can only place three ad choice ads per page. If you have more, you will not be compensated for your advertising efforts.

Since Ezine had automatically generated these adsense ads for me, they are placing more than three per article. With Google's terms and conditions stating that, I currently earn nothing from my articles. I shall keep people posted about this topic. I am sure that I'm not the only one who has had this problem. I wrote to Ezine customer support about this issue, so stay posted if your having the same problem.

Please feel free to comment on this topic if you have had this problem and know how to resolve this issue, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment